Caring Manoa is a Unique Workplace
Our vision "Caring Manoa elevates and transforms life" not only applies to our residents, but to our staff as well. We offer more than just pay and benefits, we offer a positive mark on the lives of our team members.
We believe in the saying, "hire for attitude, train for skills." Even without prior caregiving experience, if you have the integrity and personal qualities to excel at your work, to communicate effectively as a team player, and contribute to something bigger, then we encourage you to join us!
We proudly provide the following benefits:
- Generous caregiver ratios for peer support and the best care possible
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive salaries and overnight shift pay differentials
- Free onsite employee parking
- Fully paid HMSA or Kaiser health benefits
- Paid vacation days
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance bonuses
- 401(K) Retirement plan with employer match
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Staff referral bonuses
- Hands-on training, CE training, and Prometric employment verification
- Growth if we are a stepping stone, and stability if caregiving is your career
We are hiring for:
3pm-11pm evening shifts
11pm-7am overnight shifts
If you have any questions, please contact Teresa Fujino, Operations Coordinator at (808) 699-6109.
To join our family of caregivers, please send us your contact information below and we will be in touch!