"Caring Manoa elevates and transforms life"
We strive to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents, their families, and our staff members, no matter what their various conditions and backgrounds were before joining our community. That is the vision we have for you.
Caring Manoa started as a family-run care home business in 2001. Since then, we have helped countless families receive loving care for their parents, siblings, and spouses.
Our residents' home is set at the entrance of beautiful Manoa Valley. All of the 16 bedrooms are private, with private wheelchair-accessible bathrooms and independently controlled air-conditioning. Cable TV, WiFi & hardwired internet are complimentary throughout the facility. Their new home has spacious bedrooms, welcoming living rooms, and serene garden spaces for them, their families, and their guests. But beyond the pretty and comfortable house, our residents have the best experience possible.
Your loved one deserves our highest honor and respect, and we feel privileged to care for your family members like our own. We believe in:
- High caregiver ratios for generous attention and care to our residents
- Daily family visitations
- Honoring and celebrating our residents with 11 family parties (and 4 staff parties) per year
- Implementing unique and innovative ideas for care and recreational activities
- Developing staff leadership
- Community outreach for elderly and family care education
The moment you walk into our home, you will feel the energy of our family. We invite you to see and understand "why" and "how" of what we do. Contact us for a complimentary tour and care consultation!